Control panel login
Dedicated servers offer the ultimate in power and customization. With
thousands of gigabytes of transfer a month, huge hard drives, and dedicated
processing power, these servers can handle the most intensive sites, or can even
run additional virtual machines. All server configurations are fully customizable.
Fully managed dedicated servers start at $295/mo with the following features
- Intel Xeon E3-12xx or higher
- 8GB of RAM (Upgradeable)
- 500GBx2 hardware RAID mirror (Upgradeable)
- Nightly compressible offsite backup with file versioning
- Windows 2008R2 or 2012
- ASP, ASP.NET, PHP and more
- SQL Express 2012
- hMailServer (unlimited) or SmarterMail (50 domains)
- Periodic OS updates and patches
- Outage monitoring
- Configuration, routine management, installation included
- Firewall setup
- Security configuration
- Unlimited domains, e-mail addresses, etc.
- Terminal services remote desktop administration (optional)
- Streaming media services (optional)
- Reseller capabilities.
- 10/100/1000mbps uplinks
- 3000GB or 5000GB monthly transfer standard (Unmetered available)
- Multiple datacenter choices
software may be installed.
All dedicated hosting customers must agree to the
terms of service
Contact us for a quote on a dedicated server.
All dedicated servers come with one hour of extended administrative work per month. This hour exists above and beyond
routine system maintenance, in can be applied towards any extraneous system administration, programming, or design
labor you choose. Hours do not roll over from month to month.
What is compressable offsite network backup?
This is an advanced backup technology. Each night, a backup agent running on the server analyzes the entire backup set, analyzes which files have changed since the last network backup, and then stores only the parts of the files that have changed. For example, if you have 30GB of data, the initial backup may be 15GB after compression. Subsequent delta backups may only be 200MB. The compression combined with the delta (differential) backups allow you to effectively store multiple complete snapshots with very little additional storage requirements. The backup agent pieces all this all together and presents you with the ability to restore any file from any of your mutiple complete daily snapshots. Continuing the example, with a 40GB backup plan you may easily have weeks worth of daily complete backups of your of data and the ability to restore any file at any point.