Control panel login
Terms of usage and Service
By using this service you agree to the following provisions and
PD9 Hosting and it's owning company, PD9 Software, INC do not wish to throw away resources defending itself in
courts. These guidelines are designed to help protect PD9 Hosting in the unlikely event of legal
troubles. Generally above all else, be fair to the system and to your neighboring users. Remember,
in a shared hosting community, one problem effects all others on a system!
- PD9 Hosting, this contract, and service are provided under Indiana state
and US federal laws. Additional laws may apply to international users. It is
your responsibility to understand your rights and responsibilities. The User
agrees to use this service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable
laws, whether state, federal or by international treaty.
- Illegal content is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to,
copyrighted software, cracking, trafficking of illegal goods, and child
pornography. If you are unsure whether something is illegal, please do
not post it to this service. We do not have the resources to deal with this sort
- PD9 HOSTING SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. NO
WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THOSE OF
MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE MADE WITH RESPECT TO
PD9 HOSTING. OR ANY INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE THEREIN. THIS "NO
WARRANTY" EXPRESSLY INCLUDES ANY REIMBURSEMENT FOR LOSSES OF INCOME DUE TO
DISRUPTION OF SERVICE BY PD9 HOSTING, PD9 SOFTWARE INC. OR ITS PROVIDERS.
- To elaborate, we can not be held accountable for expenses resulting
through the performance of this system. For example, if the system
becomes unavailable for a time, we can not be held liable for damages or
losses. Clearly we strive for maximum performance, but the nature of the
Internet and Internet softwares may cause downtime periodically.
- PD9 Hosting at its sole business judgment, may terminate this membership
Agreement immediately or suspend User's access to the service upon any breach
of this membership Agreement by User, including, but not limited to, refusal
or failure to pay for services provided or by sole judgment of PD9 Hosting
that User may be performing activities harmful to PD9 Hosting or its users,
employees, vendors, business relationships or any other users of the Internet.
- If any one or more paragraphs in this Agreement is found to be
unenforceable or invalid, User's and PD9 Hosting's agreement on all other
paragraphs shall remain valid.
- Non-enforcement of any section of this Agreement does not constitute
consent and PD9 Hosting reserves the right to enforce this Agreement at its
- User understands that PD9 Hosting acts as a gateway in providing access to
the Internet and is not responsible for content.
- PD9 Hosting is not liable for lost content. It is recommended that you
keep personal backups of all data.
- PD9 Hosting is not liable for the actions of our Users. This means
as a User, you need to take responsibility for your own actions.
- Any user that causes damage to the system or effects onerous system
administrative effort will be billed appropriately.
Payments & terms of sale
- It is the user's responsibility to ensure that their account status and
information is up-to-date.
- Access is subject to credit limits. Accounts may be suspended at any time
due to non-payment.
- Payment is due at the beginning of your billing cycle (advance).
- Accounts may be terminated at any time, however your account will remain
active for the entire duration of your subscription with termination
proceeding at the end of your billing cycle.
- Additional charges may be incurred through usage of the service. It is
your responsibility to understand these charges and their causes. (Bandwidth
exceeding your hosting plan, for one example)
- The service is not for resale unless prior arrangements are made.
Acceptable content and activity
- You may not use the service to transmit unsolicited or bulk e-mail (SPAM).
Transmission of SPAM will result in immediate account deactivation.
- You may not host, nor transmit illegal content through usage of our
- Unattended processes, or scripts that consume excessive resources may
result in temporary account suspension or permanent deactivation. We
will try to notify the User in advance if this act is unintentional.
- Any activity that is designed to deliberately disrupt the service will
result in immediate account deactivation.
- PD9 Hosting will attempt to ensure system security. However, this does not
mean you should try to invade other User's confidential data. Attempts
to crack the system, even for proof of concepts or vulnerability testing are
not allowed. Please do this activity elsewhere. If you become aware of a
security vulnerability, bring it to the attention of PD9 Hosting.
- PD9 Hosting will attempt to ensure the privacy of its users. However, if
contacted by state or federal agencies, we may be compelled to release data.
Additionally, if we believe a user may be engaged in activity which violates
this agreement, PD9 Hosting may need to monitor personal transmission and
- Although PD9 Hosting may provide backups, ultimately it is your
responsibility to back up your data. If you are unsure how to do this,
PD9 Hosting will supply general guidelines for system backups. It
remains your responsibility to understand these guidelines and to perform the
PD9 Hosting reserves the right to revise this
agreement from time to time.
If you have questions about these terms of usage, you
must contact PD9 Hosting before entering into service.